Monday 29 February 2016

Let me Introduce myself and my Blog!!!

My name is Jack and I am a 3rd year Student, studying Business at the University of the West of Scotland. For a long time I have wanted to start a blog however, I've never had enough reason or motivation to do so, now I do.

One of my 3rd year modules is called Digital Marketing, and is assessed by how much traffic my blog and other students blogs can attract. However, I do not want this to just be a quick 12 week blitz of posts. I want this to continue long afterwards and be recognised for what it is: an honest review of entertaining videos.





My blog is called Vlogger Blogger. I will be reviewing and writing about YouTube stars and their videos. No matter what they are doing or what they have done, I will be talking about it if it is grabbing peoples attention then I can bring it to your attention.

YouTuber's are some of the highest earners and some of the most famous people around, due to their videos on YouTube. They post anything they want and depending on how popular they are, they will make money, no matter what. My Blog will show you, what is new and popular and most importantly, where to find good entertaining videos on YouTube.

I will rate the videos and Youtuber's on review out on different things: the number of subscribers they have, the quality of their videos, and the entertaining factor. I will try and cover all genres of videos on this Blog however, as I am a man, I cannot promise that my reviews of make-up and skincare vloggers will be great.  I will be reviewing the likes of Zoella, Marcus Butler, The F2, Jim Chapman, KSI, Alfie Deyes, Tanya Burr, Joe Snugg, Casper Lee and many many more. Vloggers are taking over the world of fame and its time to let the world know who these people are, and what they actually do for a living.

Peace out. 





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Views!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate